Pages

{smooches}

Friday, October 14, 2011

Rod has been busy with 2 weeks of night shifts at the hospital. He is such a trooper! We eat dinner & say our family prayers then tuck the 3 littlests in their beds. Rod then leaves. Tre has an hour up before he goes to bed. The other night I decided to make a book for maddox about feelings with faces . (he is in therapy & LOVES his therapist! He asks for her all day every day!He has a sound for her. its sweet.) so I asked Tre to make some faces & I snapped a few pictures--& then after the serious stuff we got silly in the mirror. Tre is such a good kid. He works hard in school, keeps the peace at home. He is a huge help...he did however

have to be spoken to at school.

the offense-- kissing girls.

OH BOY! I dont know what to make of this!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kalen said...

LOVE your silly faces in these shots. :)

marie said...

OMGosh! I love the pictures of you and Tre! We can't wait to visit with all of you. So cute!
Love you xxoo

Unknown said...

Tre is really cute in these shots. Your hair is looking fabulous too!

Kim-the-girl said...

I think its hilarious that he's been kissing girls at school!!! We knew you had a heartbreaker there, but I'm surprised he's starting so young. :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground