Pages

{Monday}

Monday, October 17, 2011

Photobucket

We have a board in our house & all 6 of us have an initial on it. Under our initials we are each given a roll to play for our weekly Family Home Evening (whats family home evening?
read here.) This Monday, Tre was assigned the lesson. He loves to prepare & teach the lesson! He chose to teach on the subject of "The Armor of God." He prepared a talk, made a display to use while teaching, I helped him find an extremly 90s, but still useful video, He made paperdolls for each brother with the armor, sword, shield. He even made shields for the boys. It was heart warming. At the end of the cheesy video the young man recieves his mission call. Rod & I both looked at each other. It is very clear to us that Tre will be a hard working missionary. He has a passion for the gospel at 6 years old & a love for his Heavenly Father that is strong & true. I love watching our children develop their testimonies. I see their futures & I get teary eyed. They will do great things!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

What meaningful lessons he puts together... no one at our house is quite so dedicated. But we all play our part and most of us have fun learning. :) Count your blessings for that Tre, he's one in a million.

allegra said...

can Tre ever do any wrong? He seems like such an angel kid!! You're a great momma Jenni!!

marie said...

Great job Tre! I can't wait for our visit so that we can enjoy Family Home Night with all of you. I love the shields :-)

Kalen said...

That's amazing! I love the shields. When I was a little girl my mom used to cut out cardboard crowns & cover them in tin foil so I could be a pretty pretty princess! The boys must have had a field day with those shields. :)

Unknown said...

Wow can Tre come over and teach at our house for FHE? I think he would make a great sub. Congrats Jen on helping such a great boy prepare to be an even better man.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground