Pages

{watching}

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today I watched my husband play with these ones in the yard...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He loves them so much. He is always teaching them something. Today it was lacrosse & soccer, other days its basketball. He somehow knows how to give each of our 4 attention so no one feels left out. He Is incredibly patient with the fits, & the fights. At night he reads from the scriptures to us. He drives Tre to school in the morning & they have fun practicing multiplication & division. His daughter is his "Diddy" I dont know what the means, but her eyes light up in a way that tells me...she may love him best of all. & I am okay with that. He works hard for us & handles stress like a champ. He is optomistic & faithful. The guy never has a mean thing to say about anyone. & as for me...he still wishes me a happy anniversary of the 19th. The day we strated dating. He will go out at 9pm to get me a treat even though I can kind-a tell he wants to watch that basketball game. He tells me I am pretty in the mornings, messy hair, make-up-less, bad breath & all.
I kind-a love him a lot for being an all around great guy!
Thanks Hubs!
-------------
--on a completly unrelated note--
check out THIS FUNNY VIDEO our friends made about the med school.
sure gonna miss this time in our lives.

2 comments:

Kalen said...

LOVE those Dept. Awesome hoodies!!!

Kalen said...

P.S. And I just LOVE Maddox's hair like that! That little boy is going to be one heck of a heart breaker someday! He has already stolen mine!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground