Pages

{T & friends}

Thursday, March 03, 2011

When we lived on the Kentucky side of the mountain I loved taking the boys for walks
or a bike ride past a gorgeous horse farm just a block from our house. The main house looked straight from a movie. I loved slowing down to admire that house, apperantly its the oldest house in our old hometown. As it turned out Tre was in K-3 with the little boy who lives there. The past 3 years T & Bryce have been in the same classes. I know Tre will miss his buddies when we have to yank him from his friends here. (not at all looking forward to that.) Bryce's Dad invited T & Rod to join them fishing, riding Bryce's sister's horse, driving segways & being boys. Tre had a great time with Bryce & Noah. I wish Tre could grow up with these good boys.

1 comment:

marie said...

I'm so Happy they got together to have fun. I just loved taking the kids over to the house to see the horses and just to say hello. Very nice people..

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground