Pages

{Presley eats}

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The baby loves meal times. She watches her brothers & shoves little cereal pieces in her cheeks. She loves pears most of all, & could easily finish off 2 jars in one sitting. The high chair looks like a battlefield when Presley is finished. Her sticky smiles are some of our favorites.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I cannot get over how dark Presley's hair is. & Her eyes are hazel. I guess we assumed that because all the boys had blonde & blue, she would too.
I love those dark eyes & her not so blonde hair.

4 comments:

Carol said...

I love the pictures of Tre giving Presley her bottle...love in both their eyes...blue and hazel!!

Ava said...

She's such a pretty girl. I bet you're just in heaven every day, looking at your daughter. :)

candice said...

I served with Sclater in Como eons ago, and came across your blog through Broadbent's blog. I have to say I am so happy for Rod, your family is beautiful, and it looks like he found someone perfectly suited for him.

Love your blog, and i think you are adorable. ( i hope i can say that without ever having met you :) )

Salutami Sclater.

(Slla Rencher)

Hill Family said...

FUNNY MY MAIZY HAS DARK HAIR TOO...THAT BOW IS SOOOOO CUTE! LOVE THE PICS OF TRE FEEDING HER. HE LOOKS SO GROWN UP!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground