Pages

{day care feild trip}

Thursday, March 17, 2011

We wore our green, & hoped for luck today.
The kids & I joined our friends at the park for the prettiest day of 2011 yet. We ate treats, collecxted lepercaun gold. The boys were filthy, just the way they should be.
Us girls talked about when we were all leaving. May seems to be the month for just about all the Med families in the ward. I find it easier to avoid the idea of hugging these ladies goodbye. So for now I remain in denial.
I wont even go into that dark place yet.
Take a look at the picture below--lots of kids. & we were missing 1/2 the families too! we were asked what day care we were from. we laughed pretty hard over that question. & even harder when we explained they were all ours.
Photobucket
& the "daycare staff"....
Photobucket

Today was a big day. I know I was pretty confident we would know where the heck we were headed by the end of the week. but yay for us...more waiting. -blah-. Some things are under way & well, we are excited, but impatient. which is probably why we are being given this---to learn patience. But today was a good day by way of figuring things out. We feel very deeply loved by our Father in Heaven.

&....because a day cannot go by without a few shots of our Miss Priss...
She is my lucky charm (the boys too of course!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Hope you irish all got kissed!

4 comments:

Kalen said...

ahhh... welcome to our world of the waiting game. It's lacking in the fun zone. I just try to keep myself busy and forget about days they tell us we will know something (because, from my experience, it never happens on those days). Good luck to you guys!

And tell that Tamsyn that she has the most adorable little ones! They look just like her! The oldest definitely stands out as hers in that crowd of little ones!

Hill Family said...

what a pain!!!! Call me if you need anything

marie said...

I love the picture of all the kids and the adults too. :-) It will be hard for all of you.

Presley..Love you..

Kim-the-girl said...

Ugh. We wait and wait too... we're going crazy waiting at our house!!! Glad you had fun with your sweet friends.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground