Pages

{Big News}

Monday, March 14, 2011

Presley is now
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobucket

Did I get ya?
I know! We have a 9 mo. old & I am not growing a belly.
For us that is big & VERY foreign news!

But by way of REAL & HONEST TO GOODNESS BIG news & not me wearing out a joke (that I did to my girlfriends at church on Sunday. They fell hook line & sinker by the way. They totaly thought I was going to say we were expecting another baby S.)we will know where we are headed for residency this week.
Let the prayers begin!
(Did I say please? I meant...PLEASE let the prayers begin!)

3 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

We are so excited for you guys to find out!!! My bro-in-law found out he matched today and we're eagerly looking forward to Thursday!!!

And that baby girl is just adorable!!!

Heather said...

Jenni- she is so pretty. Cute pictures!!! You have some talent girl! Ya, you got me too.... I was thinking another baby Yay! We will absolute keep the prayers coming in hopes you match. What is Rod going into and where are you hoping to be placed? Miss you!!!!!
I was going to ask you- what are you doing at some point the Thursday before graduation? We will be in the area obviously and our family doesn't get in until Thursday night. Would love to see you and your kiddos but I am guessing you will already have family in town. Let me know!

marie said...

Oh my Gosh!! Presley is to beautiful for words.. Love her smile and her eyes are so bright. Give her a BIG Hug and Big Kiss from her Oma.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground