Pages

{Nash-vegas}

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Because we live 4 hours from the temple, visiting takes some creative thinking.
This time around instead of going 8 hours round trip with the kids we decided to head to Nashville Friday night. Much easier on antsy wee ones. My Dad was generous & hooked us up with a 2 bedroom suite at a local hotel. (my dad is fantastic!)
WE made the trip with our pals, the Sowby family.
We let the kids swim & we ate take out from a favorite place.
Saturday we were up early. While Rod & I headed to the 8am temple session, Taralyn & Craig tackled 6 kids. & then we swapped.
Before leaving the city we ate at a funny little place where you make your own breakfast foods right at your table. Cranky-pants McGee (aka: me) was hungry & the food couldnt come fast enough---although it came faster then almost any resteraunt I have ever dinned at. The kids loved it & each were given a spatula to beat each other with.
then we climbed into our cars & parted our ways for the 4 hours back to rural america. Maddox said "Mama" the ENTIRE way home. We all know my name now. silly boy!
heres the pictures to prove it all...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I am thrilled that we were able to attend the temple. The peace was overwhelming.
I know the promises we make there,
when kept can bring us closer to our savior & eternal happiness.
to learn more about the temple

5 comments:

Kalen said...

That restaraunt would be epic failure for me... I am the worst at flipping pancakes! And is that Maddox taller than his brother? I can't believe how big he's getting!

marie said...

Presley is just chilling in the pool so cute and I don't think Britt has enough water stuff on.LOL The restaurant looks like so much fun.. I do love me some pancakes.. It looks like it was a great time. :-)

Ava said...

I have never seen such a cute little girl bathing suit!!! I LOVE it!! And you, missy, are so slim!! I don't know how you bounce back like that! I wish I had your metabolism! haha

Hill Family said...

yeah Maddox! I'm so glad! maTCH WEEK... LET US KNOW. WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU ALREADY

Kim-the-girl said...

Ethan and I do the hotel thing too, he does an evening session, I do the morning. It is so much nicer than trying to drive and do 2 sessions in one day.

That restaurant looks like great fun...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground