Pages

{Sunday}

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Rod left early this morning to return to rotations.
this one is in California.
I know he will do great & once again be begged to apply.
what can I say...I'm not surprised.
I am very proud of him.

so to keep our minds busy & off the fact that he was flying away from us
we filled our day.

When we were not watching conference we...
had brunch with Craig, Taralyn, Suede & Ellis.
& headed into the hills for Easter dinner
& some play at Dr. Crumbly's farm.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



& of course each boy got a basket...actually a Sand bucket
full of fun books, toys, treats, activities.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& the Easter bunny
(*uhum* Omah & Opah)
sent a Wii for the dudes.
talk about excited!

BUT
even through the colorful eggs & chocolate bunnies
we remember our Savior, Jesus Christ & his atoning sacrifice.
I am grateful to have the knowledge of his love.
& I am grateful for the opportunity to teach our children the gospel.

Photobucket

3 comments:

marie said...

Beautiful pictures. I just love you got to have Easter dinner outside with the cows. That is how I grew up on the farm. It makes me so happy the boys get to experience it too..I just could hug and kiss Maddox he is so so cute.. Counting down the days for me visit. Love, Mom

Kim-the-girl said...

What a fabulous day, despite the departure of your love... You always have a party, we definitely need to live near each other some day...

marie said...

I just noticed that the grass is green but it looks like the trees haven't started to bud! What is up with that?
Love, Mom

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground