Pages

{Sunday.}

Sunday, April 11, 2010

When Rod is away
the boys & I find ourselves being watched after.
I feel very blessed.
After church we were invited to the sowbys
for lasagne & cupcakes.
After dinner we decided to stroll
around pinacle peak.
(where you can see VA,KY & TN)
I am shocked-SHOCKED
that we left that mountain with all
three of my boys!
I was pretty certain we would loose one off the side of the mountain.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(why is it taht my face looks pregnant too?!haha)Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am happy to report
that all boys are safe & sound in bed
most likely dreaming of
chocolate, soccer & thomas the tank engine.
(although Britt may have a nightmare or two about EQ the dog kissing him to death.
Britt is just not a dog kid. its almost too funny. poor boy!

5 comments:

Kalen said...

Oh no... not a dog kid?!? What will he do when Damon comes to visit?!? ;-) I <3 the last picture! Britt's such a little sweetheart! He could steal anyone's heart away (I know he's got mine)!!!

Lorraine said...

You two girls look so pretty in those pictures. :)

marie said...

Jenni what a beautiful picture of you. The boys and adults look like they are having fun. I love that area. We will have to go up with the boys for a visit before the baby or after the baby arrives.
Love you. Mom

Heather said...

I sure miss you!!! You are so beautiful Jenni!

Hill Family said...

I'm so glad that you have so many around to make the time better while Rod's away. Oh and a little girl really is wonderful and the diaper changes aren't hard at all. It's a rather nice change not having to worry about being sprayed although Maizy did poop on my yesterday. That's what I get for saying even her poops were cute!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground