Pages

{Lunch}

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm THAT mom.
the one who gets way too excited when her baby does something new.
with that said...

Holly & Amber through a Fondue lunch today.
(they were too sweet to think to invite us crazies!)
Holly set up a table for the littlest of guests.
I plopped Mads in a seat & he stayed put & ate.
I cooed over my little guy sitting like a big boy with his girlie friends
at a tiny table with tiny chairs.

Photobucket

He is getting big.
I love him.

The lunch was fun.
the kids ran through the sprinklers,
& I ate a whole loaf of bread saturated in cheese.
I wont even get started on the chocolate!

4 comments:

marie said...

O.K. You need to tell Maddox he has to stop growing so fast. He looks so cute with his friends. Miss all of you so much. I will see you soon.

Kim-the-girl said...

That is SO cute! What a sweet baby... who's becoming a big boy!

DW said...

SO CUTE! I love the picture of him eating all by himself. Your babies are all adorable!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you came! Your boys are always so cute!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground