Pages

{Felt}

Friday, April 09, 2010

I have a new found love for Felt.
heres the proof.
along with some additional girlie creations
for the lovey inside.
Photobucket
(you know...the kind that were socks..but are chopped & hemmed.)
Photobucket (These were fun. I made them while the boys played in the wtaer table & I sat on a blanketon a pretty day. I think some more embroidered ones are in my future.))
Photobucket (allegra had made some of these
fancy jersey roseetes for her baby, pretty cute.)
Photobucket
(Felt is amazing! options are endless. I have made 10 of these cuties in diffrent felt variations.
I think this qualifies me as an obsessed nerd.)
Photobucket
The boys were all born with not a single hair on their sweet little heads. We dont expect diffrent for this darling. poor thing.)
She wiggles all day long & all night long!
I love the feeling.

9 comments:

marie said...

Jenni, the I love the new items you have made for the new baby girl. When I go into the shops I can't find anything as nice as yours. Love, Mom

Kim-the-girl said...

You, seriously amaze me. What a lucky girl to have such a talented momma!

Ava said...

Oh Jenni! These are so precious! I love everything! Keep up the good work :) ps. Will you please tell me how you make all these goodies? I'm having so much fun with the rosettes, but the rest looks fun too! :)

Ava said...

To clarify, the felt flowers and the blue, white& red flowers on the burp clothes? :) I know embroidery, but was never crafty smart enough to think of prettying up burp clothes!

Heather said...

Hi Jen! I'm so glad you are having fun with all the girl stuff! You look beautiful by the way. All your crafts inspire me... I too would love to know if there is a website you are finding ideas or instructors from? I would love to make a few hats and headbands for my niece. :) xoxoxo

Jenni said...

hi girls. i actually go to etsy.com. look at what people are selling & then play around until i figure it out! its all trial & error. except the shoes...i bought a pattern for those suckers. but id be happy to share what i have learned. But I sufggest look at etsy.com enter in a serach for roseettes or headbands or felt flowers or whatever. I also made organza ones taht involved melting the fabric over a candle---soooo neat!!! I just havent attached them to my nylon headbands yet. so yeah...etsy is my insperation. crafty people ou there! love ya!

allegra said...

yay! glad you tried out some rosette flower burps like the ones i made awhile back. they turned out so cute. and all your felt creations look great.... the embroidery flower burps you created are cute, also. i can't wait for your girly to come... they're MUCH too fun.

Kalen said...

LOVE the embroidered burp cloths!!! They're my favorite! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Etsy!!! One of my favorite websites!

Bingham Fam said...

Would you please stop being so darling!!! You make the rest of us look bad. I dont know where you find the time to do all those cute things. I love them. You need to help me be more crafty. I miss you!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground