Pages

{Birthday & Beaches}

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Rod has been on 100% study time the last few days.
So he thought it might be fun for our family to go to Charlotte to see my parents.
So while he studies in my Dad's home office, the boys & I are playing with Omah & Opah.
Omah threw Britt a birthday party
with my aunt & uncle, cousin Craig & my grandparents.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

One of my favorite things to do when we visit Charlotte is to go out on my parents Boat & play. T loves to play on the beaches, Maddox really liked the new experience, Britt was a bear. The waves were a little rough, so he was a nervous Nelly.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So far its been fun...more to come....



6 comments:

Bingham Fam said...

Heavenly Father loves you

Finkleas said...

Looks like fun!!!

Mauri said...

you got the beach!

ps that picture of the couple in the water...so priceless!

Hill Fam said...

those are the cutest pics! I'm glad that you guys are having so much fun! Brandon just took his boards test last Friday-- what like 4 days ago? Anyway, I know that you can survive a little more-- we did and then the next day all of Brandon's family came for a visit. They leave on Saturday. After they leave and things calm down I can hardly wait to call you. Hang in there! Thinking of you!

Carol said...

We enjoyed Brittons birthday party-what fun. I do love the pictures of Craig holding Maddox (priceless) and grammy and grandpa in the water holding hands. Yes-they still love each other. My offer still stands-when we move south...night out with Rod and me watching the boys-can hardly wait.

Aunt Carol

Amy Houseman said...

have so much fun! isn't family the BEST!!! we'll be at the beach next weekend! i can't wait!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground