Pages

{Good Luck!}

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


apparently I should have written these sentiments with crayon, or marker...anything but colored pencil as these notes are illegible. I probably should have rewritten them & asked T to smile a few more times, but the babies are up & their is an errand in Knoxville to run. So this is what Ive got... "GOOD LUCK DADDY!"

Rod left for Chatanooga yesterday, had some time to study, catch a movie & eat dinner with Austin Finklea. They got a good night sleep without children interrupting slumber, & got up early this morning for 8 hours of the arduous task of completing the boards.

I just know he will do great.
I remember the night we got the results to his MCAT. We stayed up till midnight. we were so worried, but when that number popped up on the screen...I screamed! We were jumping up & down. He killed the MCAT! I mean killed it! We still havent met anyone with a higher score.
I anticipate it will be something like that when we get the results of this exam.
He is so smart!(he wouldn't want me to talk about him this way. but its my blog & Ill brag if I want too!)

I am anxious for him to get home tonight & not have to study, I am anxious for him to wrap me in his arms & pick me up (because that what he does. he picks me up off the floor with his arms around my waist.) because I love when he is here.

3 comments:

JR Morgan said...

I'm was praying and still praying for him and the Finklea man too.

This is John Morgan I'm glad I found you. I'm blogging as well at
http://imabloggernotafighter.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Best wishes Rod...your going to do great!!!! Jen...just a few more hours until you have your husband back. lol! Enjoy!

Bingham Fam said...

Oh yeah!!! What a relief that must be to have the boards over with. You are just too cute and always so thoughtful toward your hubby. This has been a lousy week for me so no blog posts on our end. I have had the flu since Monday and I just can seem to kick it. But as always your blog cheers me up!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground