Pages

{7 years ago today...}

Friday, June 12, 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 years ago today I became a member of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
The feelings I had the day I was baptized remain vivid in my heart.
My testimony didn't start that day, but it definitely grew & grew.
& hasn't stopped growing.


2 months later I moved to Utah.
& a year later I was sealed in the Washington DC Temple.
17 months later T was born.
2 & 1/2 years after that Britt joined us.
18 months after Britt was born, Maddox came to us.

A lot has happened in 7 years.

Im so grateful for My Heavenly Father's love,
My savior Jesus Christ & his sacrifice,
the Church, for Joseph Smith,
For our sweet Prophet, for the primary program,
for temples, covenants, the Book of Mormon,
latter day prophesies, missionary work,
& especially for the knowledge of eternity,
& that I get these guys forever & ever.


I wonder what the next 7 years have in store...







4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

What a special anniversary!!! Isn't the knowledge of our Heavenly Father's plan amazing!?! I am so glad to have a testimony of our Savior's Love. Thanks for sharing this... and happy anniversary! ?)

phil said...

congratulations. i feel somewhat a part of the process, as I helped council Rod during the harder parts.

Finkleas said...

Cute little kiddies!!! Lucky lady!!

Tamsyn said...

OH, Jen...I love you , what more can I say? Oh yeah, miss you too...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground