Pages

Double the trouble

Friday, August 01, 2008

one thing I really love about having boys (there are so many other reasons being a mom of boys is fabulous!) is the love they share for each other. Don't get me wrong Tre just about looses his mind (while taking mine) when Britt gets into a puzzle he is doing or touches his crayons...but The way Britt and Tre react to each other when reunited after a short separation is priceless. Tre goes to pre school 2 times a week for 4 hours, and when Britton and I go to pick him up It nearly melts my heart the way Britt gets so uncontrollably excited! He giggles, and squirms, waves his little hands. Its precious. Tre always has a kiss for his baby brother. He watches out for him. After Britton's naps Tre is thrilled to pieces and in his high pitched voice (many of you know what voice im talking about. ha) will say "I missed you Britton. how was your nappy?" I remember the first time Britton acknowledged Tre. He looked at his big brother with the same exact love and affection that he looked at me. I was thrilled. I love to watch their relationship grow! Its fun when those rare occasions arise that they both can share the same activity. They love to race cars back and forth to each other on the train table, & they love to roll a ball back and forth to each other. Tre is certainly an example & help to his little brother. He is such a sweet boy. Our two boys are double the trouble, but also double the fun and double the love!

1 comment:

marie said...

Hi,
Missing the smiles, hugs and kisses.
Love, Omah

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground