Pages

My Mom

Saturday, August 16, 2008



My Mom is coming to visit for a week and we are all just thrilled. she brings such a joy with her when she comes here. She is just one of those people who really loves and shows it with everything she does. we are really looking forward to seeing her!

Some things to know about my Mom...
She gives, and gives, and gives, then gives some more
she taught me all I know about being a mom
She loves her "grand babies" to pieces and they know it!
She is an amazing wife to my father
She is the best cook around, just ask.
She shares the same weakness for ice cream and chocolate as me & Tre.
She is so supportive of my brother's choice to be a police officer even if it scares her to death.
She is patient with everyone.
She is sensitive & understanding.
She is always thinking one step ahead and is always prepared.
She makes me feel good about who I am and what I am doing.
She always has a hug available.
She has the most contagious laugh
She finds ways to serve and love those around her everyday
She is so much fun to be around
She loves to explore her world, and travel.
She taught me to pray
she loves to be healthy and runs 2 times a day.
She taught my father, brother & Myself to live healthy
She loves my husband as if he were hers.
She goes all out for every holiday and celebration. (thats where I got it from!)
She leaves people better then they were when she 1st met them.
She has class running through her veins
She is humble
She knows when to stand up for something she believes in
She loves sports of all kinds.
She is amazingly beautiful!
She is always only a phone call away, even when its my 6th time calling that day.
She keeps an immaculate home, where people want to be.
She spoils her family with love, treats and care packages!
I am invisible to the boys when "Omah" is around. (& I love it!!)
Britton took his 1st steps to her.
She witnessed Tre's first steps.
She has such pride in her family
She has never missed a birthday and makes each one special.
She is strong
I want to be just like her
She loves being around different cultures and learning about diversity.
She loves to read
She enjoys the outdoors
She will watch the kids at a moments notice & happily
She has been there for both boy's births!
I can count on her for anything!
She challenges me to pursue learning always.
She is superstitious and it makes her family laugh
She teaches Tre to be a helper.
She has great taste!
She will sing to the boys even if it embarrasses her.
She dances in the car.
She is devoted to her faith & Savior.
She was thrilled to hear we are having another boy.
She is crafty with a sewing machine
Her door is always open
She can translate the Boy's cries and baby babble.
She put Tre on a schedule when he was 3 days old. Which saved our lives and sanity!
I never doubt her love.
She is trusting.
She makes those around her smile.
Her marriage is an example to her children.
She puts up with me.
She has a green thumb.
She sacrifices for others.
She is my best friend!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground