Pages

Summer Lovin'

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Sclaters definitely love the summer! With Rod gone for all of June we have really tried to enjoy July and get the boys out doing some fun things. We went to a water park, had a BBQ with friends, played at the parks, went hiking, just had a fun month! We even found time to get some house work done with the help of a friend. and earlier in the month Rod and I ran away together! We left the boys with Omah (poor Omah was left to tackle our boys alone as Opah was away for work.) and went to historic Charleston SC. It was incredibly romantic. We really enjoyed each other. I have such an amazing husband! He continues to impress me with his thoughtfulness every day. The boys had such a blast at Omah's while we were away! Here are some pictures of our summer here in Kentucky!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenni, I'm so glad you are blogging! This will be a great way for me to keep up with you guys! CONGRATULATIONS... it's going to be another boy :) I'm so happy for you! Miss you, hope everything is well! ~Jen Z

marie said...

I miss my boys!
Love, Omah

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground