Pages

All is well on the home front

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Thanks for the love friends and family! I am just fine and so is baby. I was admitted to the hospital and then after some tests and ultrasounds they concluded that the bleeding and the pain was from a dilated right kidney (what ever the heck that means. haha) The ultrasound of my kidneys showed a lot of black around the kidney, which as I was told was excess fluid and pressure. But, baby is well and happy and busy growing. we just love this little peanut so much already. The bleeding gave us a bit of a scare. Placenta is fine, baby is fine, cervix is fine. all is fine and fabulous! Still feeling kind-a like I was beat up, or drop kicked, but Im just thrilled baby is safe and sound! And that is definitely a reason to smile!

5 comments:

Mauri said...

you need to take it easy my friend...I know you're one to rake leaves when you are days away from delivering a baby!

Heather said...

Hi honey! So great to see you and your boys today. Thankyou again for coming over. I enjoyed your company. Thank goodness peanut and you are okay! You had the Scott's worried!!!!

Bingham Fam said...

Oh Jenni,
I did not even know about any of this. I hope everything is okay and that you are taking it easy. I know how hard that is to do with just one so I cant imagine how hard it is to do with two. So Rod is back at it huh? We were hoping to get to see you before everything started up again. Anyways, enough of my mopping...we love you and please take care of yourself.

Hill Family said...

Be careful! I tried to call you yesterday and the day before...guess I know why you didn't answer! Take your shoes off, put your feet up, and get lazy---no more running for you although obviously that wasn't the problem you need to get something good out of it and some lazy days are just the ticket. !

Crystal Chase said...

Hi Jenni,

Congratulations on the new bundle of joy!! So happy for you and Rod. I know I am a little behind but I just got your link from your mom. Miss you guys and hope the best. Hopefully we can all get together soon. I am glad all is well with you and the baby and wish you well with the rest of your pregnancy.

Lots of Love,

Crystal, David, Jackie, and Dave

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground