Pages

Party People

Friday, August 15, 2008

Last week we celebrated Payton's birthday at her home. It was a lot of fun. Laura went all out!! The party was adorable. Tamsyn took some pictures and sent them my way.


(Princess Payton & all the kids together for a party!)

(Payton & Tre all smiles!)

But thats not all the fun we have had. Laura and Tamsyn teamed up to throw a big birthday bash for both Kailyn and payton. As their birthdays are so close together. The ladies put together a great evening at the park and a great guest list. It was so fun to get together with friends from church and the school. We sclaters really enjoyed the celebration!


(Getting ready to sing happy birthday to the sweet girls.)

(All the party kids playing together at the park.)

(Rod and Jeff with the boys)

(Rod with the young men from church. including bishop thompsons sons and the smith's son.)

Not only was this evening fun, but today was FABULOUS! I am constantly inspired & encouraged by my mommy friends! I have always chased messes. If the boys stop playing with something for even a split second I have it packed up and put away. I have always kept the "only 3 toys out at a time" rule in our home...and thus driving my poor babies crazy, as well as myself! Laura takes a different approach, DO NOT misunderstand me...her home is immaculate!!! But, she lets her kids be kids & PLAY! I love it! So I thought I would take the laura approach today. So when we were all up I opened the toy bins, opened the toy closet and let the boys go to town. The mess wasn't bad at all, and we all loved it!! I had a blast myself, and relaxed! And to be honest it took me less then 5 minuets to clean up the toys tonight. This is definitely a tactic i will be adopting in my home! Play on!! I love being a mom.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground