Pages

{last week. party edition}

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Funny thing. My parents live just minuets from our dear dear friends, Charlie & Sara C. & their 2 cute cute kidd-os. Their children call my parents Omah & Opah too. Charlie & Sara are so incredibly generous & thoughtful. They planned & hosted at their home a surprise party for my father, invited my parents neighbor & her fam...who actually is a fantastic baker..she made a nerded up cake with my dad's birthday in code & all sorts of silly things. My father was bombarded by blue & white balloons as he walked through the door. I sort-a love our friends for being the great people they are. Ill say this much for myself...
I have good taste in friends.

1 comment:

Sara said...

We are the lucky ones to be friends with you guys and your parents. We love you all! And yes you have good taste ;)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground