Pages

{last week. part 5}

Monday, March 19, 2012

Photobucket
My father's job keeps him pretty darn busy. He doesn't get to visit as much as my mom or play during the day when we are visiting. He is usually locked in his office on a conference call. But he does not let it get in the way of creating lasting & fun memories with the kids. He likes to pick out gifts for them before we arrive & read stories to them at bedtime. This visit he started something new that was a big hit! Each night the kids were given a glow stick. Sounds simple. But It made our 4 so incredibly happy. & Every night after kisses they would go to my dad's office to
collect their glow stick...
in the color of their liking of course.

1 comment:

Kim-the-girl said...

What treasures! Looks like you guys created many more fabulous memories with your parents! I waited so long to meet you.. and now I feel like I need to meet these incredible people who raised you! They seem to be amazing. Glad you had such a nice spring break!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground