Pages

{today}

Friday, July 01, 2011

Today was Rod's first real day as a Doctor. The kids & I are getting into a good grove & are gearing up for alot of solo time.The past 2 months have been fantastic. Having the hubbs around has been wonderful. He is so thoughtful & helpful & patient. Im pretty darn lucky. We have been warned that he will be MIA, but really...after 2 years of him not living at home ever--long days dont seem too bad.I am so excited for those people who get to meet Rod in the hospital. He is such a warm & kind guy with genuine concern for all. He is going to make a lot of people smile.& while he is making others smile--these goobers are making me laugh outloud...Britt was 1/2 naked all day & we had a 1/2 a dozen dance parties. It was a good 1st day without my guy..even with 3 goose eggs-poor babes.The hubbs reported his first day was good too!



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kalen said...

Love that last picture of Maddox laughing!!! I love capturing those moments in time! Such a beautiful bunch you guys have there! Way to go Rod on your first day of work!!! :-)

Kalen said...

P.S. Can you please share some of those patience with me that you have had for the past 2 years! I can't even wrap my head around how I'm going to get through the next few months. Life is soooo much different these days.

Kim-the-girl said...

How fun to see these pictures and picture where they are in your house! Thanks again for having us over... it was such a blast meeting you!!! And you've added a table and pictures, we'll have to come again soon. :)

Ava said...

I absolutely love your picture of the 4 kiddos all together! So sweet!!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground