Pages

{creepy neighbor lady}

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am that creepy neighbor who takes pictures

from my upstairs bedroom belcony.
Photobucket

(FYI: my first born rascal & husband are down their too.

does that make me less creepy?)

----

Our neighborhhod is straight out of my youth. Kids riding bikes & parents on front lawns mingeling while the sun sets after a day of work or child wrangeling. I grew up in a neighborhood like this in New Hampshire. I really enjoy the hometown feel this little neighborhood offers us though we find ourselves as city dwellers these days. The skies here turn orange to pink to a deep purple at night & it is a beautiful combination with the sound of kids laughing & neighbors talking. Tre looks out the window after dinner waiting for the first camping chair & skooter to make their way to the culdesac. & When that happens he is running for his bike & husteling down the hill. Im feeling pretty blessed to call this place home. My family is happy here & that makes me happy too.

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I thought I spied those two in the picture. I'm so happy that you found a place to live that is so open and friendly. What a blessing!

Kalen said...

Isn't it such a culture shock to go from rural America to the big city?? I'm so excited to move to Coronado in September, but boy is it going to be a big change. :-)

Ava said...

This made me laugh! At first I thought you were taking a picture of a creepy lady!! Hahaha!
I wish we had neighbors close and parties in the street every night! On our country road, we can only see 2 houses from ours and one is a 1/2 mile away!

princess buttercup said...

Hey! I had no idea you grew up in NH...so did I! I grew up on lake winnipausakee in a town called Moultonborough....where did you?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground