Pages

{a handsome face}

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I always thought our Maddox looked much like my grandfather. maybe its the ears, or the sweet grin or both. I am counting my self blessed that I can see that handsome face in


the face of my littlest boy.


I deeply love my grandfather.




**********





Handsome grandpa through the past few years...



the men. thankasging 2010-
Photobucket papa & Britton-
Photobucket




Madds & Papa-
Photobucket



grandpa & grammy-
Photobucket



papa & T-
Photobucket



little T smoochen his papa-
Tre LOVES his papa. He always has a kiss for him:) (I adore this shot!!) grammy & grandpa-
Photobucket



Britt & papa-
Photobucket
until we meet again...
because I have testimony that we will.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Jenn,
I'm so sorry for your loss. He looks like he has such a warm soul.... You are absolutley right-little Maddox absolutely looks like him. What a wonderful memory each day for you to see him in your son.

Hugs to you my friend.....

Kalen said...

He looks so much like him!!! Love that little face & Grandpa will be very much missed. I am so sad to have to relay that news to Brad this weekend. He will be heartbroken. :-( Thinking of you guys & wishing you peace in the loss of Grandpa! <3

Sara said...

What a lovely tribute! Sending you our love and prayers!

Kim-the-girl said...

Lovely tribute to a man who looks to be full of love. Thinking of you and your family.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground