Pages

{playroom}

Thursday, July 28, 2011

just some pictures of the sclater playing in their playroom wednesday morning.
jammies.
bedhead.
toys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& after a day of this I went out for my first texas style GNO.
Photobucket

--------------
I stumbled accross some pictures from back in cold & snowy February, so sad that we wont be having school cancelations & cute fuzzy winter hats in these parts, but I am sure we will enjoy playing in the yard year round.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kalen said...

ahhh... I just want to kiss all of those precious faces!!! And I love how that train set has lasted through all of your kids! What a great investment! I still remember the Christmas that Tre got that & how much Damon loved that little boy!!! We were all so amazed at how good he was with kids... that was really his first experience around a little one! :-)

allegra said...

Aaaah, those Presley pics in her hat and boots are so very cute! I love flipping through old pics that are keepers.

Very cute photos. I love how you capture real life moments, and make it always look so cute and glamorous through your great photography skillz:)

Finkleas said...

Looks like fun!Love presley's hat!

Kacee said...

Ahhh...your GNO picture makes me homesick! I miss my homies!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground