Pages

{date night with 2}

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Now that T has his own room (have I mentioned how much I COMPLETLY regret that plan?!) He & Britt dont get much time just the two of them. Tre is always asking for Britt to sleepover with him & do things in his room...I am sure part of it is because 2 year old brothers can be pests, but I like to think its mostly because they are good little buddies who like to play together. I decided a few weeks back that I wanted to take my two big guys out to a movie & dinner. Last night we made it happen. We put the babes to bed, left Rod with a yummy treat & headed out the door to a movie theatre that is just up the street. The neat part is the theatre serves dinner & dessert & all theatre treats you can think of. T & Britt ordered pizzas, milkshakes, candy, lemondaes--can you say full belly? The big dudes had a blast, except for the part where I kept trying to cuddle them in public--they were not too keen on that.

Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ava said...

Too funny!! Just yesterday I was reading a news article about a PSA that Alamo Drafthouse made with a phone call a lady left, mad that she got kicked out for using her cell phone during a movie. I had no idea where that was, but must be it's right by you! Lol!
Sounds like a fun night. You are so good at being conscious of making time for your kids individually. It's a good example for other moms. :) My boys are going to my parents for a WHOLE WEEK!! And one of their special events is going to see Cars2. Going to the movies is a BIG deal! I'm going to miss them soooo much!!!

Jenni said...

ava, thats funny! the thing aout that theatre is that they spend litteraly 5 minuets expressing how serious they are about not talking during the films. they have a puppet show aout it then a comedian bit aout it then voice overs about it! they have a 1 warning policy & even tell ya right up front that adults will be removed if reported as a disruption by others. silly. anyhow... what are you going to do without your boys?? they will have a blast!! take the time to take care of miss. ava! :)

Niki said...

Thanks for blog stalking, you are a beautiful photographer. Miss Lizzie and Tre are good little friends, I may be planning a wedding already! Hope to see you Friday at the pool!

Bingham Fam said...

thanks for your cute comment. i havent updated in forever because our internet is so SLOW! it takes me literally two days to just post pictures and half the time the pictures dont post because our dang internet. anyways it was good to hear from you. where in texas are you guys? we are in major study mode right now for Step 2 but will be done in a week....thank goodness! and as to your comment....i am prego havent announced it yet to anyone but i figured you wouldnt tell. just barely prenant and super sick this time. trying to figure out how to keep kids busy when i feel lousy. anyways hope you are all well. and still love your blog, i read it even if i dont always comment. YOU are the one with all the great ideas!

Ava said...

Jenni, they've been gone for a day and I'm a mess!!! Not having fun at all. I want them back! Wah! I know they're having tons of fun. They had plans for every single day. I, on the other hand, have not figured out very many plans and have way too much free time! Lol

Tom and Jane Schell said...

Jen I love your blog! It makes me want to be a better mother. You are a great mom and I love all your photos. What a talent! I can't wait for you to take our family picture (though I have to admit I never really like pictures of me). I was thinking it is really hot out and I might want to wait, but looking at all your pictures makes me think we should just go for it. Any good ideas where we could have this photo shoot?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground