Pages

{perfect}

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I mean it when I say that today was perfect.
It really was just a fun day! Rod headed off to the hospital bright & early (actually it was still dark come to think of it) & I did not expect to see his handsome face again until well after dinner...but guess who walked through the front door just as the kids & I were headed to meet up with friends at the neighborhood pool? Thats right...the man of the house! He put on his swim suit & joined us in the 4th festivities with a fun group of friends. The boys swam for hours & ate the all american lunch of hotdogs & watermellon. Agter being in the sun for the afternnon we took the kidd-os home & we ALL had naps. But the day was not over yet. we still had a night of bike riding & hamburger eating ahead. The kids had decorated their bikes the other
night so we were ready to go!

& whats a post without a gazillion pictures?!




Photobucket
Photobucket




I love these goobers!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket




Photobucket




yup..a unicycle! who woulda thought?!
Photobucket




Photobucket Photobucket




Madds spotted his nursery teacher & was so excited to see her! He gave her a big high 5!
Photobucket
Photobucket




Cutest family ever...we are lucky to live just a street away from these fun folks! they have 2 more...but they are boys...cant pin boys down.
Photobucket




oh my pretty pretty boy!
Photobucket




The Bishop ready to start off the bike parade! so fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Tre & our pretty friend Ella...they were a bit stuck...riding up hills can be tricky business!
Photobucket
Photobucket




Photobucket Photobucket




This is what happens when you ask 2 boys to smile for the camera...
Photobucket




a daddy race on little bikes...little pink bikes too--
Photobucket




Photobucket Photobucket




Ice cream---a great way to finish off the day!
Photobucket

Photobucket




-The end-








I know the Sclaters are feeling extra

thankful for the freedoms we have!








(& I am also grateful that I was quick on my feet & able to flip my Madd man out of the water before he got hurt. poor kid tried to drown himself today!)




5 comments:

Kalen said...

Love the pictures, Love that your music is back up, Love seeing all of your faces, & LOVE that pink scooter!!! :-)

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh boy, I know that scary feeling of a little boy needing to be saved... scary.

The rest of the day looks beyond fabulous! Love it!

Ava said...

Those cupcakes look yuuuummmmmy!!!

Ava said...

Ps. I'm also loving the music back up!! Thanks for getting on that with all the free time you have... ;)

Kacee said...

Ahhh...you are so sweet!! I thought it was the best day ever, too! Even without fireworks I thought it was the perfect 4th of July. Thanks again for taking such awesome pictures for me. We are so glad you're here to play with!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground