Pages

{preparing}

Saturday, August 06, 2011

Its august already.


I am NOT at all itching for school to start, but my rascals sure are, Maddox might have a heart attack when he is left behind while his big brothers head to school with back packs in tow.


It wont be a pretty adjustment...but he will have a schedule of his own with therapy & some other things in the works involving momma & a gym & a fun kid watch.
a few weeks back I took these here pictures of my little brainiacs at work. I forgot they existed until I was cleaning up my desk top. Every day for about 90 minutes (while the little ones nap) Britt, T & I take a seat at the kitchen table & do work sheets, spelling tests, hand writing, math flashcards, alphabet bingo, reading, cookie eating etc etc etc...call it school prep if you will. Its obvious to me that they enjoy the "school" time, but to be honest..I think they just do it for the stickers & the prize that is awaiting them when they finish a section in their work books. Bribes are a marvelous thing in our home. No shame here!

I so need curtains!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Amber P. said...

I miss seeing these darling faces in person! It looks like you are all adjusting so well. It'll be a while, but I hope we get to join youins in San Antonio.

allegra said...

That third pic is my FAV. his cute little face and big beautiful eyes, and his brothers helping hand.. precious! You're a great momma. I LOVE reading your blog Jenny.

The Tureks said...

Oh I want to play school!!! When will Joshua be big enough for this? You are a great mom. We miss you guys.

marie said...

Glad to see Moose is getting an education too! Love the pictures and can't wait to see those beautiful faces. :-)

Kim-the-girl said...

What lucky kids to have such a fabulous mommy! I am starting to get that itch to send them off to school... they are so tired of being home with eachother all day. Maybe if I did a better job of the activity times together we'd all be a lot happier (OK, there's no maybe about it). Anyway, cute pictures. We're hoping to come down to SA next weekend, you up for a get together? I emailed you, but haven't heard back... my email is kim dot woodbury at gmail dot com.

Hill Family said...

glad you're all doing so well. Miss you1

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I love the music with your blog. What is it?

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground