Pages

{realization}

Thursday, June 09, 2011

I love that Presley has absolutly NO desire at all to get around, grow a tooth, ditch the bottle. I love that she is enjoying her baby days & taking her time!! THANK YOU PRESLEY GIRL!

Here is what I have realized---I rushed things!!!!!! (I guess "we" would be better fitting here.) totaly rushed all these sweet spirits here. We wanted them so badly & too quikly! I dont say this because I feel it was/is hard having all these little ones close in age. thats not the issue, all moms know you have ups & downs each day wether you have 1 or 10 busy babies. The problem is...now they are here & I like 4. I love having 4. Its a good solid number, but gosh darn it to all heck I love babies...& mine is about to turn 1. ONE YEAR OLD! no no no!

I am a nut.

& she is just plain amazing...& silly, & sweet, & incredibly easy going for a sclater!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Kalen said...

She looks SOOOOO different in every single picture. But, so much like Maddox in so many of them! Are you plotting #5?

Ava said...

Oh my gosh! I could just die! She is soooo cute! The one of her tongue sticking out is the cutest of them all!! I know what you mean about rushing. We only have 2, 21 months apart. But when I considered Logan a "big boy", welcoming Preston into the world, he was really just a toddler himself! When Preston reached 21 months, I couldn't believe what a baby that age was! Lol. Enjoy that precious little girl. She looks like the sweetest little girl ever.

Jenni said...

not until you have number 1 Kalen DeRoo!!!! I am just too darn excited for you & brad to be parents! youll be GREAT ones!!!!!love you! but to your question, we am really enjoying baby girl & we need to figure out my madds--he needs more of me & will be getting some help here in TX....so no baby 5 for now. (ps: Can I be in the first 5 people you call to say you have a bun in the oven??? PLEASE!)

Kalen said...

haha... if Mom doesn't call you first! Then again, you will probably hear us all the way in San Antonio, screaming it from the roof tops from Coronado! We're very excited for #1! We have been waiting a long time... it will happen (hopefully in the next year or so)! :-) I imagine you may even be #2 or 3 on that call list. :-p Keep us posted on Maddox! I'll send my prayers your way that you are able to find a great support system in helping him with his needs! Good luck! Hope you're loving Texas!

SSJNN Cannon said...

Beautiful little girl. What kind of camera do you use? The pictures are amazing. I am sure it has more to do with the person behind the camera than the actual camera itself, but...

Jenni said...

sarah, I use a canon T2i...with that said---I started with an xsi, then a t1i...im moving on up to a
7D. I deffinitly recomend the T2i..or even better the t3i that just came out because it offers fantastic HD video as well. its a fun hobby!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent said...

Oh my gosh, so I was just looking at your blog like 5 minutes ago, then I checked my blog and saw that you left me a comment! I thought I would write you back and tell you how jealous Colin and I are of your awesome new house, and neighborhood with the pool and water feature for kids. Someday when we move from San Fran, maybe we could afford to live in something other than a shoe box! The table and chairs on our porch just don't fit in our house, so we use them as "out door" furniture.
Well, your kids are adorable, and your pictures are beautiful....you inspire me to learn how to use my camera!

Jenni said...

oh my goodness jamie, I know a bit about shoe box living too. last year we sold our house & rented a 2 bedroom place. that 6 people in 3 rooms. it was fun, but crazy! I will say, enjoy your cozy place whil eyou can--so much easier to clean & decorate in my opinion! we almost ended up in san fran for residency--I am certain we would have been looking at 2 bedroom places again with the cost of living there. ps: I cant get over how pretty you & your girls are! Colin is one lucky guy! haha.
ps: I

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground