Pages

{four}

Thursday, June 02, 2011

The Brittster had a birthday. The poor dear did not have a very fancy June the 1st! All my baking pans, piping tools, mixing bowls are on a truck still. So that meant no mommy-made cake for the 4 year old. I am certain I was more disapointed then he was. & with no furniture (with exception of 1 new piece we bought on said birthday) we all sat on the kitchen floor with our thomas the train plates & plastic forks. But at the end of the day Britt insisted it was his "favoritest birthday ever."


Britt is a grease monkey. The guy loves working with tools & helping with car stuff. With that said, we bought him a bike-but did not assemble it so that he & his dad can do it together. He is pretty darn excited about the prospect of building his very own bike with his father.


Earlier in the day we had to run an errand at a not so fun shop, but after we bought the boys extra large chocolate ice cream cones & Rod took them to race remote control boats. Britt is still talking about going to drive boats again.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
4 came fast.

When Britt was born he was angelic. never made a peep & was as sweet as a peach. once 2 hit the boy introduced me to motherhood with a clown. He was always doing something silly or naughty...but then would run & say "can I snuggle you?" & of course I owuld say yes. He still asks me that. This week I have been crying A LOT! & Usually I try to hide it from the children, but this weeks been tricky. Im not the best at change. Britt has been such a darling. He is the first to offer hugs & kisses anytime he sees me looking weepy. I had no idea a child could be so defiant, & so sweet all at the smae time. I wouldnt change a thing about him. He is perfect. He is the kid I love waking up to in the morning. Always ready for anything & rarely fusses. Britt is such a fun boy! I love him to bits!!


Britt just moments after his eviction from momma....
Britton: 8:12pm 6/1/07 6.15 lbs 21.5" and sweet as can be!

Happy birthday Brittster!

3 comments:

marie said...

I love all the pictures. That is what makes memories. You will look back on June 1st and smile knowing that you all had a great time any if you didn't have furniture yet or a table to eat on. Life is good. Happy Birthday!
Still love the house.

Ava said...

Oh my gosh, Jenni! I'm in love with your house! We live in an apartment with a 1/2 windows basement kitchen. I don't use alot of my cabinets for fear of what creepy crawlys may be in them. Lol. So I look at your gorgeous! plentiful cabinets and hear music in my head! Hahaha! And the 'pantry' door?! Beautiful! Have fun setting up house in your new crib. :) And there's a place where you can race remote boats near you?! That's cool! I've never heard of anything like that. I think after the mourning of your previous town is mostly past, you're going to be in love! ;)

marie said...

I forgot to mention that I love the birthday hats.. :-)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground