Pages

{no pictures}

Friday, October 15, 2010



(TL to R: Amanda,Amber,Holly. BL to R: Audrey, Me, Heather. all in jammies!)
Tonight Im up late. I partied hard with some sweet ladies.


Rod was enroute to me tonight (he was going to arrive pretty late), but at his connection the flight had been over booked, & he got the boot. with some great parting gifts & a hotel reservation...but Id rather the guy be snuggled up with mmeeeee.


This week was T's fall break. I LOVE breaks. all my chicks in the nest!
Usually we are quick to travel on breaks, but this fall we stayed put, & looked for local fun.

Monday we went to the Zoo & had a blast.

(this is my zoo picture. you like?)

Tuesday we were going to head to Gatlinburg to the indoor water park, but I whimped out since Britt & T started coming down with a bug.


Wednesday we went to say goodbye to our dear friends the whitings
before they ditch us for a few months.
Hopefully we will bump into them during the holiday months out west.

I have zero pictures from the week with exception to the beautiful rendition I did above of our trip to the zoo. This is because My camera had a mechanical malfunction. yay! Not so good! & the best part is its outside of the warranty. So...rather then pay hundreds for the repair we found a killer deal on a new one with warranty & its an upgrade too, which is lovely! So come Tuesday Ill be the proud owner of a working camera! Too bad in the mean time I have missed fall break, Rods return (which will happen in the AM), girls night, & saturday is Heather's witches Tea & Presley is going to be darling in a sweet baby crochet witches hat...
so hopefully Ill steal a few photos from friends. Blah!
As sad as I am about the camera business, Im giddy that I will have my husband back for a few days very soon! He is fun to have around!

3 comments:

Ava said...

I LOVE the zoo picture! It's very cute but makes me laugh at the same time. It reminds me of a "Super Mom" picture I made to iron on a shirt for my boys super hero party.
It's very sad to be without a camera! I feel your pain. You&I are alot alike, with our camera always nearby. I hope you enjoy your new one! And enjoy your time with your hubby! I'll stop rambling now... :)

Nicola Morgan said...

Bummer about Rod being delayed! I will for sure bring my camera and you can even use it and shoot some of your own if you like (because you have a definite awesome style) and i will be sure to email you the pics afterwards. By the way, your drawing was fantastic, i love the stroller! ;-)

Hill Family said...

RIP another camera for Jenni hahaha!
Looking forward yo more photos. Just think, once Rod is around more life will be all the sweeter... so far 4th year has a LOT better hours. Something to look forward to, if his rotations are ever in the same city as the rest of you... Thinking of you

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground