Pages

{A General Confrence Post (big surprise)}

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Last year all of us were together for Confrence weekend
(click here to see.)
This year it was just me in the Kidd-os (& a stomache bug that hit this momma hard)
while Rod watched in Texas.
****
Its a wonderful thing to know each sunday, & in this case Confrence weekend,
We are learning the same things, discussing the same principles
& reading the same scriptures.
It helps us stay united though far apart.
****
I am certain that my husbnad heard many more talks then I did.
Something about having 4 kids
makes it hard to listen 2 hours at a time for 4 sessions consistently.
Regardless, I know its important to attempt it,
& also to show my little ones how important
general confrence is.
****
We are a blessed to people to have latter-day prophecy given to us through
a loving Prophet & our general & local leaders.
How special is it that we can be guided through the trials of today?!
****
I am grateful & feel such joy in being a member of this church.
I get excited for my children.
When temples were discussed in confrence talks
I felt my heart leap at the thought of my boys & daughter
dressed in white in the walls of the temple.
When Missionary work was talked about,
I again felt honored to be a mother of 3 good little boys
who will undoubtebly teach many prepared hearts.
****
I felt encouraged to keep doing what Im doing,
& also to improve in many many MANY ways.
****
I have a testimony that there is a living prophet on this earth today.
That if we take council & apply it to our lives we can be happier for it!
****
I hope your confrence weekend was equally inspiring & fun!
& If you have no clue what the heck I am refering to I invite you to find out!
CLICK HERE!
you know you want to!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yup...Its noon & we we were still all in our jammies. Why Not?
Photobucket
The reverence tent (not an original idea PS)
was my attempt at helping the little boys
keep quiet & occupied.
well...yeah, that worked for about 20 minuets
before it became a boxing ring. Silly dudes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My pajama Babies....
Photobucket
Inbetween sessions on Saturday the kids played outside to get the wiggles out.
I was super-duper/wicked sick so while they played I laid still on the grass.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
& Now 100 pictures of Miss. Pretty eating her fingers.
Hey Omah, you wont believe which two fingers she prefers...
Ill give youa hint: Shes just like her Momma! Funny huh?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Until April....

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

So sorry you were so sick!!! I had my hubby around but still didn't hear as much as I'd like. Thank goodness I can listen to individual talks when they're all sleeping or at school. :) As always, beautiful pictures of your gorgeous kids!

ps. Tell Rod to give Ethan a call!

Ava said...

I hope you feel better soon!! :(
You're boys are as cute as ever! And I had to laugh when I saw they were all sitting on the basketball hoop instead of it being upright. That's boys for ya! Mine do that too!
And just when you think cutie Presley is as cute as she could be, she gets cuter! You have beautiful children, just like their mama! :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground