Pages

{Pumkins}

Monday, October 25, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rod was home this weekend & took the cuties
& I out to the pumpkin patch!
Treats
hill billy slide
corn mazes
pumpkins
kernel digging
music
hay jumping etc etc



* * * * * * *

& then we hurried home to get ready for the baby sitter & our hott date in knoxville.
Rod took his girls out for dinner. We all got gussied up.
Presley being the doll-baby that she is got us a table quick after being told the wait would be 45 minutes. The hostesses were so impressed with our cutie in pink that we jumped ahead of 5 other couples. I think we may start taking her everywhere! Its funny though---it takes me on average about 30 minutes longer to grocery shop because of all the admirers! (okay done bragging on my miss. pretty.) Our date was lovely. we finished it off with a crispy cream donut stop for the kidd-os & we held hands the whole way home while Presley snoozed in her seat behind me.

Now I am missing the man again. He is fun.

3 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Oh cute!! How I miss the Sclater clan!!

marie said...

I love the expressions on everyones faces. So much fun!! Glad rod was home to have some fun too. Can't wait to see all of you.....:-) Hugs and kisses to go around..

Ava said...

Very sweet! How nice your husband was home to join in the fun! I must say too, that I am jealous of your skinny-ness so soon after having your 4th!!! baby! You go girl!! You must have more self control than I do! :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground