Pages

{Missed to boat}

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I had the bright idea that I would take the kids on a ferry ride in Knoxville.
The Ferry runs on the river & has a scenic autumn leaves tour of the cities water front.
After T got out of school I had a few errands to run. I ran them & then headed south.
Everything taht could go wrong (okay, not everything) did go wrong.
I thought I lost my wallet & turned around & started the trip all over again, potty stops, GPS confusing my simple mind, nursing stops...blah blah blah.
So we didnt arrive to the dock until 10 minutes AFTER the tour departed.
I had a handful of VERY disapointed little boys.
We watched boat pass without us on it.
We made the best of it & wandered around the river front.
It was a game weekend in Knoxville which is why the kids & I felt a bit out of place not wearing orange! GO VOLUNTEERS!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

marie said...

Oh, the boat ride would have been fun.. But, Jenni watching three active boys on a boat would have been scary for me. Your the "MOM"!! Love you..

Ava said...

Aww...that's sad. :( I hope it's not too far away and you're able to go again soon!! I think you are an incredible mother and woman to take your kids out on excursions like that. I dreaded all outings with just my 2! (and sometimes, still do! ;) )

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground