Pages

{Presley at bedtime}

Saturday, October 09, 2010

When the boys go to bed I grab my doll & we have some solo time together.
Just us girls.
I love it. I do all my tricks to make her laugh & smile
then when I start to sense shes wearing out she gets a tub, a feed, a snuggle
& to bed she goes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She is so funny in the tub.
She gets really excited kicking & smiling & then startels herself
& her arms go out straight & she gasps for air,
then settles down & does it all over again.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket With the boys I bought Kiehls baby or burts bees baby lotions & washes,
But with Presley Im in love with the way the simple Johnson's oil smells on her.
Extra sweet & extra soft.
Photobucket
Presley is such an easy baby to read. I have not had a day yet where I feel like she & I are on diffrent pages. When she is sleepy she rubs her eyes & turns her face into her blankets.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

carol said...

CUTE pictures!! she's such an adorable little girl:)

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh she is so beautiful! And so lucky to have you!

marie said...

So beautiful! Love her expressions..:-)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground