Pages

{Sunday}

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Presley & I went to church with the sclater boys today.
I miss church when Im home with our new babies.
I miss our ward family & the lessons. I miss the spirit I feel when I go.
Today was beautiful & busy. Church with 4 is gonna be fun! haha.

Presley was head to toe pink & wore a rediculously huge flower on her sweet baby head.

She continues to steal my attention from all house duties!
I could look at her all day if I didnt force myself to accomplish something other then memorizing her tiny features.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is Presley's "kissy face" as the boys call it.
Its darling & she makes this face when she wakes from naps.
so of course we all kiss those pink lips!


After our outing as a family of 6 we came home.
The house smelled like chili that had been simmering for hours, & corn bread, & a simple, but yummy treat. We fed Rod & kicked him out the door for a night in a hotel in hopes he gets a great nights rest sans kidd-os! He didnt leave empty handed though. He left with a bag of study treats the boys picked out & a love note from each sclater for tonight & tomorrow.
because...Rod takes STEP-2 (2nd round of med boards) TOMORROW!
He has worked so hard in preperation for this monster of a test!

I hope he is sleeping & dreaming of success & NOT up studying from question banks!
(ROD! GO TO BED! I love ya!! & am so excited
for the inevitable FANTASTIC outcome!!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

& in addition to tomorrow being test day...
its our SEVEN YEAR anniversary!
(we celebrated big already...remember THIS?
we sure do!! a week of fun!
BUT I am sure we will take a night to ourselves this week!)

6 comments:

Mauri said...

good luck to rod tomorrow. we'll be thinking about you guys!
jenni. you are always too cute with your goodies you send away with rod.
what a lucky man.
ps. you blog is one of my favorites too. i'm looking to you for motivation to be excited about the possibility of a #4.
you are AMAZING! and remember spending time with your little ones is always more rewarding that house work. :)

Ava said...

Happy Anniversary!!! My husband & I celebrated our 7th in September! Our wedding feels like just yesterday and also like forever ago!! :)

Ava said...

I keep looking at your pictures of beautiful little Presley... she looks like such a doll! So dainty!

Jenni said...

mauri, oh yes!!! PLEASE have another red headed cutie pie!!!

Ava, you too!! you should try for a girlie! dont get me wrong though...boys are a blast!

marie said...

Presley is beautiful in Pink! Love the headband. Church must have been fun showing her off to all the families and I'm sure they all wanted to hold the new Sclater addition.
The treat looked good too..
Love, Mom

Tara said...

Oh the "kissy face" is too much. Good thing she has so many older brothers to watch over her. She is absolutely divine!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground