Pages

{Just Presley Girl}

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Let me appologize now.
There is a rediculous collection of pictures that will follow.
all of the same sweet baby cheeks & kissy lips.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

she has us all wrapped around her little finger...
well almost. Chicken pox boy Maddox still needs some convincing.
He is not so sure about baby sister. (mostly because he wants to be mommas baby still.)
two posts in one night. feeling pretty proud of myself.

7 comments:

Kalen said...

She looks a lot like Maddox in the "kick" picture. I just can't believe the resemblence!

Bryan and Laura Taylor said...

This makes me want to have another girl right now! She is so precious. I love her kicky legs. Her feet are sweet and so are her little lips.

Hill Family said...

Chicken pox? YUCK! She's lovely! She reminds me of Tre in the picture where they are together.

marie said...

I can see Maddox's little finger reaching for Presley. Cute!
Presley has changed so much since I've left. She is so beautiful.

Kim-the-girl said...

She really is gorgeous! And the family resemblance is so sweet.

allegra said...

SOO sweet. i've been patiently waiting for more pics of her. she is just darling! and so little! aaaahhh, they grow so fast, i hate it. enjoy that little bundle of sweet tiny-ness. she does look a lot like her brothers. i can't tell which yet, i just can see some of all the boys in her.

Ava said...

I love the pink and orange dress! Soooo cute! She's the cutest! :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground