Pages

{Tub Time.}

Friday, July 09, 2010

I have lots to say about how the boys are adjusting & how our girl is sleeping, eating, growing.

But In all honesty things are C-R-A-Z-Y here in Kentucky!
Boards are coming up for the hubs so he is MIA
trying to make a future for us! (so proud!!)
& Our house is finally selling.
So this momma has to find a new place to call home for a year.
busy times! But exciting times!
-----
T & I took some pictures of Miss. Presley taking a tub.
I love her skinny little dimpled everything!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bathtime is a favorite of my motherly duties.
With a house full of busy children I do not often get the one on one time I want with each.
But with tub time Its just me & a baby & quiet & the smell of lavendar.
-------
T snuggles his baby sister all day long.
Odds are if you stop by this is what you will find on the playroom couch.
Melts my heart!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Hill Family said...

Very cute pictures! I'm glad that everything is going so well. Wish Rod good luck on step 2 from all of us here.

marie said...

So cute! I love the picture of Presley in the sink! Tre is a great Big Brother.. Love all..

Tamsyn said...

I love you guys!! Your kids are so cute! They must get that from their momma!!

Ava said...

Beautiful Jenni!! I love her adorable flower headbands& I LOVE the sink pics. So cute!

allegra said...

such cute pics... what a little sweetie! ruby has some turquoise ruffle bottoms.. hmmm i might have to do a photo shoot now :) haha.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground