Pages

{Smitten}

Monday, June 21, 2010


Photobucket

(I know 2 posts in one day.)

Presley is 1 week old today you know.
I cried about it.
I dread this little girl getting any bigger then 6 lbs & 18 inches.
I wish she would stay pocket sized forever.
I cant get enough of her little features, & kitten like sounds.
Im feeling time already slipping through my fingers & I cant stop it.

Photobucket
I love the moments after Presley has just finished nursing, is pink all over & sighs as she falls asleep. I just look at her. She is exactly who I needed in my life. A daughter. & shes just perfect.
I am smitten!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She is GORGEOUS! Congrats, I hope you enjoy these precious moments with her, she is too sweet! xoxo

Ava said...

I can see how you would be smitten! She's adorable! :)

Kim-the-girl said...

She is one lucky girl to have such a doting mama. Enjoy!

Amy Houseman said...

she is just precious!

Bingham Fam said...

Jenni,
Congratulations! I just got back from Disney World this morning and of course while kids are sleeping for their nap, checked your blog to see....surprise....a little cutie pie! I am so happy for you. I cant believe you have 4! You are amazing! She is beautiful and I am so happy that mama and baby are healthy and happy. Congratulations again. Lots of love from Virginia

DW said...

She is so precious! Looks like Tre around the eyes.

allegra said...

she is soooo cute! i love what you describe about the pink all over/post nursing. i LOVE that too! enjoy that darling!! love her name, too.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground