Pages

{Eating out}

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

We took my mom out to one of our favorite resteraunts tonight.
Its just a 15 minute drive into the middle of nowhere.
The street is a one lane, lined by trees & shaded by leaves.
Tobacco plants & old barns are all that block
the view of the river.
Goats & roosters wander around.
We ate outside & let the boys be boys!
spilled drinks, dropped food & all.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I seriously ate 2 funnel cakes. a dream come true for this prego girl!
Hello Lover.....
Photobucket & we tried....
& we failed at the family shot.
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Brad said...

What's Rod doing with the ketchup in the family shot? haha... and I just LOVE the picture of Maddox stuffing his face! Those boys are too cute.

P.S. this is going to post as Brad, but we all know who it really is. ;-)

Chera Pierson said...

You guys went to Heavy's didn't you!!! Stew and I miss that place SO much. Oh... and I miss you and your kids so much too!!!

BTW-- here is my new blog:
http://chera.stewartpierson.com

Taralyn said...

I can't believe I still haven't been there. Sheesh!

Amber P. said...

Ah, Heavy's, great food and I love the atmosphere. We haven't been this season yet. Seems like I always want to go on Monday...like today! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground