Pages

{Fathers day weekend.}

Monday, June 21, 2010

Photobucket
(that daddy is one good looking guy!)

Im hoping Rod felt all our love this weekend.
He is a great dad. He is quick to play with the boys & is almost always the good cop.
I love watching his relationship with each of our children.
With Tre he is a teacher, with Britt he is a clown, with Maddox he is a comfort &
with our sweet daughter he is so gentle & proud.
On Presley's 1st day home he brought her to see Dr. Crumbly & the Dr. he is following now.
He proudly walked accross the yard
with baby girl wrapped up in pink to show off his beautiful girl.
Talk about melting my heart!
He will call for me & say "Jen, look...shes doing something cute. get the camera!"
(shes usually just laying there sound asleep.)
He could never be accused of not loving his boys & girlie.
I feel so very blessed to have married a man who understands what fatherhood means!
The boys put a little something together for our very own hero!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We all miss my dad too much right now.
He is a fantastic grandfather.
Hes silly & ridiculous & cuddly to boot!
Im grateful for his love & support.
He is the dad who will do anything for ya.
Happy Daddy's day to you too Dad!

Saying goodbye to opah. it will be months rather then weeks before tre gets to play with omah and opah again. its going to be hard.
(opah & T. August 2007)

*****

I have presley pictures piled up. Ill be sure to put more up soon.
My poor boys. I wonder if they miss the spotlight.
Something tells me they dont mind the camera being pointed elsewhere.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground