Pages

{not yet}

Monday, June 14, 2010

No baby girl yet.
****
between nesting fits & playing with my family
(including both my mom & husband!!)
(again... we miss you dad!)
We have been keeping busy & on the go...
A local country kitchen with a friend & his sweet new wife who just moved back to town.
A girls night with lots of yummy treats.
& again to the country kitchen for bluegrass music & to meet up with a big group of friends & their visiting parents. Lots of Omah/grandma love was in that resteraunt!
just snapped a few of people I love.
It was incredibly hummid,
but the boys ran circles around Omah anyhow!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(do you like Rod's overalls? He thinks hes pretty clever. I do too!)

4 comments:

Kalen said...

Mom, you get more photogenic everyday! These are beautiful pictures! Hope to see you soon! xoxo

Mauri said...

i was wondering if the lack of posts ment new baby girl.
thinking about you lots these days!
HUGS for you.

Ava said...

Your photographs are turning into works of art even more with every post! Stunning! :) I am getting more and more excited to see all the pictures you will take of your baby girl! Thank you for blogging! :)

Hill Family said...

I'm glad you are having such a good time! This is how it always goes. With bed rest you expect the baby to come right at 37 weeks (since you work so hard to keep them from coming before)and then when it doesn't it is frustrating! At least that's how it was for me, my friend, Jill, and at least 2 other moms I know in similar circumstances. We are excited to see pictures of your little girl.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground