Pages

{day 3}

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Presley is a peach! I feel so diffrently about her. After 3 rough & tough little dudes her daddy & I find ourselves being diffrent with our girl. I have not heard her cry yet. She is on her 4th day & has slept & ate & looked around. but no crying. Just a peep now & again to let us know she is there. I love her.
I am at a loss for words.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
we were able to bring our darling home wednesday at 11am.
I walked in to noise & trains flying.
After a few minuets of panic,
Presley & I settled in. It turned into a beautiful day.
All my sweethearts in the same place!
This is going to be fun!
Photobucket

7 comments:

Ava said...

She's beyond precious! Such a doll! I'm getting baby fever so bad! And I've only seen two days of pictures! :)

Kim-the-girl said...

Again, she is absolutely beautiful and what an angel with her peaceful demeanor. I must add I wish that I could take pictures like you do... each one is a priceless piece of art. LOVE it!

Heather said...

oh Jenni....so cutie pa tootie!!! give her kisses from us...can't wait to meet her! Enjoy getting to know your daughter!

Sara said...

I could look at pictures of her all day!!!!

Nicola Morgan said...

The pics are great! She is a CUTIE!!! I love all the little bows etc too, you deserve it! I said to Eden as she was looking at the pics with me, "isn't this great, they have three crazy boys and now they get a beautiful little girl?!" Eden says to me, "They don't have three boys they just have two!" I showed her proof of Maddox and she was like, "Oh, i never see him ever!" LOL thought it was so funny. Maddox does seem rather quite next to his older brothers. Congrats, what a beautiful family you have!

Zoe said...

Wonderful pics! You need to teach me how to make those wonderful headbands and rosette hats!

Tamsyn said...

Oh my gosh!!! You have got to be kidding me!!.... She is so beautiful!! I already love her and am definitely coming by tomorrow!! So tender!!! Congrats again!!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground