Pages

{mothers & daughters}

Friday, June 25, 2010

This week escaped me.
We have been busy enjoying each other & figuring out how to be 6.
- - - - - - -

My husband is a great example to me.
He watches or reads a confrence talk every day & has been for a while now.
last night we sat on the couch & watched this one together...

I feel so blessed to have a mom who showed me how to live & love.
& I am enchanted by my own daughter & hope I can show Presley just how muuch her family loves her, & how much her father in heaven loves her.







2 comments:

marie said...

I enjoyed listening to this video. How true are his comments. Thanks for sharing.
Love, Mom

Hill Family said...

It's really neat that you could share that video w your mom. I enjoyed it a lot! So glad that we have little girls!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground