Pages

{Cherries and Wheat}

Friday, June 21, 2019


 Last Saturday Our cute friend Emilee, and our sweet realtor, Heather invited me to go for a girls walk in the morning. I was worried that I would not be able to make it up the hills that are all over our town. Vegas was so flat after all. But I didn't notice the hills because I was too busy noticing how beautiful the trails and views were that we walked. In fact, after we finished our walk and went back to our cars, I decided to stay and continue walking. I turned on some of my favorite inspiring music and could have walked all day on those trails. So I went home and got the kids dressed, we took them to lunch & then brought them to where I had spent all morning. I spent 6 hours at that park that day. We loved having Dane with us to explore this new found park. The kids even found cherry trees and blackberry bushes. I took a billion pictures of the kids together, and I love them all. so I am keeping them all. I truly feel like a mother of 6 and I love that even Dane's mom jokes about our boys being shared-joint custody & all. So fun. I love that Tre has Dane & that Dane has Tre. & I love this new town and the good it is doing four family. The way we use our time here is so different and special. We are making memories every day. 



















































No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground