Pages

{Mission Beach Prt. 7}

Sunday, November 18, 2018


4th annual friend trip is in the books. It was another fun reunion. We left with all the littles we brought so I say that's a success. This year we had lots of playtime since it was not over a conference weekend. The kids made wonderful memories and I left loving these people even more than I already did. They make me want to be better, kinder, happier. I also loved having Rod around. His hours have been wonky as of late and when he is not at his hospital he is at another hospital or another hospital or in Virginia at other hospitals. He is a busy guy working hard to prep our family for the next step...whatever that is.  I do know this though...these reunions aren't stopping anytime soon. 

































No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground