Pages

{Mission beach Prt. 3}

Saturday, November 17, 2018


After the Zoo there were a few little sleepy heads who needed naps so the rest of us hurried out the door to leave the house quiet. The sun was setting and the wind of the water was chilly but nice. The children looked for sand dollars and ran from waves. It was really magical. Until, that is, We lost Cooper.  He is mu brave one so I immediately thought he was in the water. Terrified I started yelling for him and running up and down where I had last seen him. Everyone else split up and thank goodness we had so many eyes looking for him. All within 5 minutes every possible scenario ran through my head. He is just playing down the beach, he is drowning, he was taken. When Rod waved to me that they found him safe I got sick to my stomach. I have never been so scared. I lost Britt at the beach in Texas when he was about Coops age but I knew he had just wondered off on the sand. He has always been cautious. Coop on the other hand could have thought he would swim to Hawaii. My heart was beating and I felt sick the entire night. I even called my mom to cry because I didn't want to be a Debbie downer while we ate dinner and put together puzzles. I didn't sleep much that night, but it sure was a big tapping, reminder, inspiration, call it whatever you'd like, to watch all 14 babies the next day extra close. & We did. Head counts all day long! I am so grateful the day ended well. It could have been so so bad. Oh, and I got us girls matching PJs too. so that was fun! I love these ladies. They really add so much light to my life. 





































No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground