Pages

{Mission Beach prt. 1}

Saturday, November 17, 2018

These pictures are so incredibly fuzzy, but how could I not document these sweet matchy matchy buddies. I knew I wanted to busy matching pjs for all these littles and I am so glad I did. They got a real kick out of their onesies and they were super warm after the sunset at night. This group of 14 children with number 15 on the way, mean the world to Rod & I. We love them each. Each one has such a fun personality and watching what their personalities brings to the group is just the best. CJ is a cute imaginative little story teller with the most contagious laugh. Christopher is tender and aware of others. The girls are little mommies and hoping for another girl to join the bunch. We are still very much out numbered, but another cute crabby boy would definitely NOT be a disappointment either. we just can't go wrong with another baby joining this crew.I could say something wonderful about each of them!  They certainly did NOT go straight to sleep that first night. It was a late night of Chatty Cathys and silly mischief. 






No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground