Pages

{Utah day #1}

Monday, July 31, 2017


Pictures carry so much value to me. They always have, but this past month the weight in pictures of our family has increased exponentially. I want to capture every freckle, eye roll, and smile. I need these little faces documented. 

This past week we went to Utah for our now annual summer trip to Provo. Tre had overnight lacrosse camp at BYU so we all stayed in town and we were so blessed to have my Mom with us again. She always brings such a great feeling to our trips. 

On our first day we got Tre all signed in and settled into his dorm room with his room mate, Gavin. We made sure he was ready for a week away and then we kissed him goodbye. It felt so strange leaving him at BYU knowing that someday if he continues to work hard, we will drop him at Provo for school. Its all coming too fast. 

We took the 4 to dinner and then planned on going to the park that I used to take T to when he was a baby, but our sweet sweet Britt began to feel sick, as he often does now by early afternoon. He got sick on the short ride from the restaurant to the park. Rod decided to take Britt back to the house. I wanted to be with him, but I knew Rod would take good care of our guy. My Mom & I took Madds, Presley & Coop to the park. They played under the Y and we enjoyed the cooler weather & beautiful green grass & trees. We love Utah. 






















































No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground